Acrobat Standard 2017 For Windows [Download & Serial Number]
- Reviews (10)
- BEST SELLING PRODUCTS
With the all-new Compare Files tool, you can now quickly and accurately detect differences between two versions of a PDF file.
- Compare two versions of a document to detect all text and image changes.
- View an easy-to-scan results summary that provides an overview of file differences.
- Easily move through the document to review each difference using a side-by-side or single-page view.
- Filter the changes to quickly see all text, image, annotation, formatting, header/footer, or background differences.
Opening multiple PDFs in the same session now opens the PDFs as tabs in the same application window. You can switch among the tabs at the top of the window by clicking on the file name shown in each tab. A previous button and a next button are displayed at the top right to let you navigate through document tabs when the number of open PDFs no longer fit in the document view.
Acrobat auto resizes tabs when the documents don’t fit in the view window. All the opened files are now listed towards the bottom of the Window menu. To switch to a particular opened document, either you can click the tab for the doc or choose its filename from the Window menu.
By default, the tabbed interface is ON. To view each PDF you open in a different application window instead of a new tab, clear the Open documents as new tabs in the same window (requires restart) checkbox under Edit > Preferences > General. Then restart Acrobat.
Acrobat now shows bulleted list and numbered list controls in the Edit PDF Format panel. You can now create new bulleted and numbered lists, convert an existing paragraph a bulleted or numbered list, revert lists to regular text, and convert lists from one list type to another. Acrobat now also detects additional bulleted and numbered list types in your document, if any, and shows them at the bottom of the related list pull-down menu, separated by a thin gray line.
You can also use your keyboard to add a list item. For example, before a paragraph, you can type number ‘a’ followed by the closing parenthesis ‘)’ and then add one space. Acrobat automatically inserts a numbered list starting with “a)”.
The Scanner tool now has a new simplified interface. The new interface makes it easy for you to quickly scan paper documents to PDFs using the default settings or a preset option. It also makes it easy for you to fine-tune scan settings from the same interface using radio buttons, a gear icon, or both.
To access the Scanner tool, go to Tools > Create PDF > Scanner.
For more information, see Scan documents to PDF.
The all-new Certificates tool makes it easier than ever to digitally sign, certify, and verify documents with a digital ID.
- Get set up easily. Find your existing digital IDs from files, smart cards, or USB token devices and configure them easily for signing.
- Customize your signature appearance. Add valuable information to your signatures, such as a logo, date, location, or signing reason.
- Use your signature image. Draw your signature or upload a scanned image to add it to your digital identity.
Use the enhanced tools search in the right-hand pane to quickly find the tool you need to complete a given task.
Now you can initiate and participate in SharePoint-based shared reviews on Mac to give and get feedback quickly.
For more information, see Hosting shared reviews on SharePoint or Office 365 sites.
In addition to the Light Gray theme, Acrobat and Acrobat Reader now has a new Dark Gray theme, which is in line with other Creative Cloud products, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro. This theme provides an attractive visual experience, especially when working with rich colors and designs. It also makes cross-application work simpler than ever.
By default, the theme continues to be Light Gray. To change it to Dark Gray, go to View > Display Theme > Dark Gray.
Give and get fast, clear feedback with all-new commenting tools and an intuitive, touch-friendly interface.
- Customize the comment toolbar to see the features you use.
- Easily change the color, font, or size of comment text.
- Easily view and navigate through comments. You can organize comments by page, author, date, type, checkmark status, or color. Filters also support quick management of comments.
- Reply to sticky notes with a single-thread that presents all replies to an annotation in one conversation.
- Tap on fillable text fields to bring up the soft keyboard on touch-enabled devices.
- Use keyboard shortcuts for commenting actions, including delete, replace, or add a note to text. When you open the Comment tool, the text markup shortcuts are enabled by default.
- Use the new highlighter pen to mark up scanned documents without needing to run OCR.
Easily change the color, font or size of comment text
Easily discover and modify text highlight color – the Color Picker is available on the Comment toolbar.
Text formatting tools appear automatically for typewriter and text box tools. The moment you click anywhere on a page, the Text Properties pop-up menu appears below the Comment toolbar.
Reply to Sticky Notes with a single-thread experience
Each annotation is now equivalent to a conversation and all replies appear like a single-thread experience.
Acrobat now supports Microsoft’s new DirectInk technology. It enables you to use your finger or a hardware pen to draw and write more smoothly on PDFs on Windows 10 devices.
Preview files and open popular tools directly from the Home view. When you click a filename in the recent file list, a details panel appears in the right pane showing a thumbnail preview of the file along with frequently used tools. Click to open a tool or select Remove From Recent to remove a file from the recent file list.